August 19, 2009

How to keep on the “Pilgrimage into Prayer”. . .


His Promise:
Draw close to God, and He will draw close to you.•

Even before sunrise, I pray for your help, and I put my hope in what you have said. I lie awake at night, thinking of your promises.• In heaven I have only you, and on this earth you are all I want.• Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

James 4:8• Psalm 119:147-148 • Psalm 73:25 (CEV)• Psalms 25:4-5• Psalm 130:5• Psalm 62:1

holy experience
On Wednesdays, I join with Ann & others, as we Walk with Him,
posting a spiritual practice that draws us nearer to His heart.