August 3, 2009

Multitude Monday

holy experience

41. quiet time with my family
42. movies I feel safe letting my children watch
43. books on cd
44. sales on desired books
45. free wonderful old books and audio books online
46. movies I feel safe letting my children watch
47. wonderful thought provoking conversations with my 12 year old
48. new “family favorite” recipes from friends
49. scented candles
50. water
51. cool clothing for hot weather
52. delicious, nutritious, salads
53. wonderful, trustworthy book reviews
54. ointments and salves that sooth
55. plants and herbs that relieve and heal
56. watching enjoyment and laughter
57. watching little ones’ “firsts”
58. remembering some of my own “firsts”
59. healthy days
60. folks to share with and be loved by on the healthy and not so healthy days